Marapharm Ventures Inc. (CSE: MDM) (OTCQX: MRPHF) (FSE: 2M0) (“Marapharm” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it’s dispensary Green Leaf Dispensary, in Desert Hot Springs, California, will be celebrating the popular 4/20 date, a day ahead, 4/19 to extend festivities to adult-use patrons during the world-famous Coachella Music Festival only 35 minutes away.
Our staff has done an outstanding job creating unique promotions. They continue to increase traffic and sales but more importantly the staff has fostered further distinction with their exceptional customer service and product knowledge.
On Thursday April 19th, 10 vendors, listed below, will present their most popular products to attending cannabis aficionados to our dispensary, over the age of 21, during the hours of 3:00 – 7:00pm.
- Canndescent: Flower for new and experienced consumers, naming its strains by effect – Calm, Cruise, Create, Connect and Charge and pairing them with activities.
- ROVE: Provides customers with a vape pen that is made using 100% California grown cannabis, from the raw material, they extract a fine quality oil using liquid carbon dioxide and then refine it utilizing only heat and pressure. The golden finished product, enriched with natural terpenes and flavorings, provides a truly special vaping experience.
- The King Extra: Discreet rechargeable vaporizers, just 97mm small with a sleek pocket-sized charging and storage case. The case keeps vaporizers charged up and ready to vape, and stores two extra King Recharge Cartridges so you can switch up the strain or flavor to suit your mood.
- Black Swan Edibles: Produce authentic edible products with integrity and pharmaceutical precision by a family owned bakery serving the Palm Springs area and all of Coachella Valley for over 30 years.
- Holiebowlie: A Veteran owned and operated business that makes pipes with 550 cords that you can wear on your wrist like a bracelet.
- Stiiizy: Has a full line of new technology vapes, strain specific including CBD strains.
- Frequencynow: Offers top shelf flower, infused with kief and crumble, with over 30 flavors to choose from.
- Cannafornia: Offers a wide variety of THC vapes and concentrates.
“As marijuana continues to be decriminalized and legalized around the world, even if our activist work were complete, 420 morphs from a statement of conscience to a celebration of acceptance, a celebration of victory, a celebration of our amazing connection with this plant” and that it will always be worthy of celebration“. Steve DeAngelo was awarded the High Times Lester Grinspoon Lifetime Achievement Award in recognition for his four decades of activism in the cannabis reform movement.
ABOUT MARAPHARM VENTURES INC.
Marapharm is a publicly traded company investing in the medical and recreational cannabis space, since 2014. Marapharm has rapidly expanded to include having cultivation, production and dispensary locations in the key North American states of Washington, Nevada, and California, and are seeking expansion opportunities worldwide.
Marapharm trades in Canada, ticker symbol MDM on the CSE, in the United States, ticker symbol MRPHF on the OTCQX, and in Europe, ticker symbol 2M0 on the FSE. Marapharm also trades on other recognized platforms in Europe including Stuttgart, Tradegate, L & S, Quotnx, Dusseldorf, Munich, and Berlin.
Neither the CSE, the FSE nor the OTCQX® has approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release. Neither the CSE, the FSE nor the OTCQX® accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
MARIJUANA INDUSTRY INVOLVEMENT:
Canadian listings (CSE) will remain in good standing as long as they provide the disclosure that is rightly required by regulators and complying with applicable licensing requirements and the regulatory framework enacted by the applicable state in which they operate.
Marapharm owns marijuana licenses in California and Nevada. Marijuana is legal in each state however marijuana remains illegal under US federal law and the approach to enforcement of US federal law against marijuana is subject to change. Shareholders and investors need to be aware that adverse enforcement actions could affect their investments and that Marapharm’s ability to access private and public capital could be affected and or could not be available to support continuing operations. Marapharm’s business is conducted in a manner consistent with state law and is in compliance with licensing requirements.
Copies of licenses are posted on Marapharm’s website. Marapharm has internal compliance procedures in place and has compliance focused attorneys engaged in jurisdictions to monitor changes in laws for compliance with US federal and state law on an ongoing basis. These law firms inform any necessary changes to our policies and procedures for compliance in Canada and the US.
FORWARD – LOOKING STATEMENTS:
Certain statements contained in this news release constitute forward looking statements. The use of any of the words “anticipate”, “continue”, “estimate”, “expect”, ‘may”, “will”, “project”, “should”, ‘believe”, and similar expressions are intended to identify forward- looking statements. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results or events to differ materially from those anticipated in such forward- looking statements are based on reasonable assumption but no assurance can be given that these expectations will prove to be correct and the forward-looking statements included in this news release should not be unduly relied upon.